Sustainable Communication for Innovative Solutions for Global Infrastructure Development
- Before 2007, SPX had no strategic plan or PR approach in China. In addition, most stakeholders and media had few knowledge about the company even though it is widely recognized in US.
- Considering its business growth, SPX lacks a sustainable communication message to drive awareness and equity for its.
- A clarified brand position is needed to be delivered which includes:
- The market leader
- An innovation and technology expert
- A true partner in China’s infrastructure development
- MSLGROUP China helped SPX develop a strategic communication solution which covers five key target audiences.
- MSLGROUP China developed three key message pillars with a customized tone and workable tactics to clarify the SPX brand positioning.
- MSLGROUP China kept updating bullets into the message framework which made communication sustainable and practicable.