Dell wanted to leverage 2012 APEC SME Summit to continuously amplify its strategy for enterprise customer, especially the SME customers in China. In addition, they wanted to position itself as a trusted advisor dedicated to supporting SMEs’ business growth, and to demonstrate Dell’s technology leadership and ecosystem leadership in China SME segment. They turned to trusted partner MSLGROUP China for support.
- With the sponsorship of 2012 APEC SME Summit, Dell and MSLGROUP China identified and leveraged the executive speech and panel discussion session to accurately deliver Dell’s initiative on supporting SMBs’ growth in China with advantageous technology and products.
- To maximize Dell’s senior executive’s exposures during the event, Dell distributed awards to Dell’s six SME clients who were listed in the “2012 China Most Valuable Growth Enterprise, plus participating series of media interview.
- MSLGROUP China leveraged both traditional media and social media to tell one cohesive story together with client; all to better establish Dell as a trusted SME advisor.
- All attending media reported Dell’s participation on the event both on traditional and social media with a 100% of positive coverage.
- All media reports and feedbacks demonstrated that Dell’s positioning of the trusted advisor was widely recognized by media and customers.