2013 9th AZ Breast Cancer Summit
By June 14, total 73 media articles were published. 30 originals, and of this number, 22 are in-depth report, accounting for 73% of the total originals. 43 pick up by major websites.
Return of Investment:
- Coverage: Total impression of 23,220,000 people
- Advertisement value：RMB 1,050,900
- PR event cost: RMB 200,000
- Cost effectiveness (A/P): 5: 1
Breast Cancer Endocrine Therapy Social Media Promotion
- To focus on disease rate of breast cancer and the importance of endocrine therapy;
- Leverage big account/KOLs on social media platform to enhance the influence of breast cancer endocrine therapy, spread breast cancer related knowledge, while upgrade the endocrine therapy recognitions among the target group;
- Promotion period: 3 weeks
Week 1 content:
- Basic knowledge of breast cancer;
- The group of people with high risk.
Week 2 content:
- Knowledge of breast cancer endocrine therapy;
- Call for public attention on breast cancer;
- Share tips on avoiding breast cancer.
Week 3 content:
- Strengthening the knowledge;
- Call for self-caring and care of family members, dig out public resonate and generate more netizens’ attention and online discussion.
- Diversified angles were used in social media – weibo promotion with stories + pictures which received hot buzz online: around 2000 online reporductions and 427 comments.
- Fans outreach: 19，556，059；
- Exposure: 398，257（source from sina weibo）